Last Update: October 10, 2018
Welcome! Thank you for using PUSH!
When you use PUSH, you entrust us with your data and information. We are committed to maintaining that trust.
Acceptance of our Policy will be made when you access or use PUSH website, application or services. This will indicate that you are aware and
in total agreement with how we will use your information and your data.
This Policy is divided as follows for ease of understanding:
- What information does PUSH collects;
- As PUSH uses the information collected;
- How, when and with whom PUSH shares your information;
- How PUSH protects your information;
- Applicable law;
This document should be read in conjunction with our Term of Use, which contains an overview of our platform. If you have questions or need to discuss any matter related to this Policy, please contact us at [email protected]
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Before we enter into the item about the information collected, it is important to make it clear that PUSH, managed and hosted on Ilhasoft’s servers does not directly collect any information from your Client, any and all information collected by you and hosted on our servers.
1.1. Information you provide to us.
- Registration data. When you register with PUSH, you provide us information such as name, e-mail address, CNPJ.
- Sensitive data. During the use of PUSH you can share with us sensitive customer information, such as social and ethnic origin, health, genetic information, sexual orientation and political beliefs, religious, philosophical and HIV, which are traditionally considered sensitive. These sensitive data will be used solely for the purposes you determine, PUSH will not use this data for any purpose other than only storage. Through this Policy, you expressly agree to the collection, use and sharing of this data, under the terms set forth herein.
- Address Book information. PUSH can access the contacts of the address book of your device, or you can enter them manually in order to use certain features of PUSH, such as invite them to use PUSH.
1.2. Information generated when you use our services.
From the PUSH, you can collect the following information that will be stored on our servers:
- Access logs. PUSH automatically collects records of access to the application, including the IP address, with date and time, used to access PUSH. These data are a mandatory collection, according to Law 12.965/2014, but will only be provided to third parties with your express authorization or through legal action.
- Location data of the connected device. When using the PUSH Surveyor platform, location data will be collected through the connected device or device. Your permission to share your location may be revoked at any time. However, this may inactivate some of the functionality of the platform.
- Characteristics of the equipment. When using the PUSH Surveyor platform, you can automatically collect data on the characteristics of your device, including its operating system, version, hardware information, language, internet signal and battery.
- Communications with PUSH. When communicating with PUSH, we collect information on communication, including metadata such as date, time and IP communications and all its contents, as well as any information you choose to provide.
- Messages content. All content of the texts available in the conversations are stored on servers of PUSH.
1.3. Information from other sources.
This may include:
- Data collected from other platforms. PUSH can interact with other platforms and other services such as Facebook, Viber, Telegram and Line. Some of these services may provide us with information about your customer, which we will collect to provide you with a better experience and improve our services and offer you new features.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
It’s easy to remember, we value your privacy. Therefore, all your data and information stored or collected by PUSH are treated as confidential, and we will only use them for the purposes described and authorized by you, mainly so that you can use PUSH fully, always aiming to improve your experience. In addition, we inform that we collect only and exclusively data from you, who are our direct customers, not making use of any data collected from your target audience.
2.1. Authorized uses
This way, we may use your information to:
- Allow you to access and use all the features from PUSH;
- Send you messages regarding support or service, such as alerts, notifications, and updates;
- We communicate with you about products, services, promotions, news, updates, events and other matters that you may be interested in;
- Analyze the users’ traffic in our applications;
- Verify or authenticate information provided by you, including by comparing data collected from other sources;
- To enhance the programs that the client conducts;
- For any purpose you authorize at the time of data collection;
- Comply with legal obligations.
2.2. Data Exclusion
All data collected will be excluded from our servers when you request it or when itis no longer necessary or relevant to offer you our services, unless there is any other reason for its maintenance, as a legal obligation of retention of data or the need to preserve them for the protection of PUSH rights.
3. INFORMATION SHARING
Ilhasoft reserves the right to provide their data and information about you, including your interactions, if requested to do so legally, must act so that the company complies with national laws, or if you expressly authorized.
4. SECURITY OF INFORMATION
All your data is confidential and only the people with the necessary permissions will have access to it. Any use of these will be in accordance with this Policy. PUSH will make reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems and data. Our servers are located in different locations to ensure stability and security, and can only be accessed through previously authorized communication channels.
All your information, especially sensitive data, will, whenever possible, be encrypted if it does not prevent its use by the platform. At any time you may request a copy of your data stored on our systems. We will keep the data and information only as long as it is necessary or relevant for the purposes described in this Policy, or for periods pre-determined by law or until such time as is necessary to maintain PUSH’s legitimate interests.
Ilhasoft considers your privacy to be extremely important and will do everything in its power to protect it. However, we cannot guarantee completely that all data and information about you on our platform will be free from unauthorized access, especially if there is an undue sharing of the credentials necessary to access our application. Therefore, you are solely responsible for keeping your access password in a safe place and it is forbidden to share it with third parties. You agree to notify PUSH immediately, through secure means, of any unauthorized use of your account, as well as unauthorized access by third parties to it.
5. DATA OF YOUR CUSTOMER
PUSH is a platform that allows you to collect data and information from your customers through messaging services. PUSH only stores this information on its servers to ensure data protection.
Any and all information collected from your client will depart from commands and from your actions. You are solely responsible for communicating to your customers what data you collect, for what purpose and where they are stored.
7. APPLICABLE LAW
This document is governed by and shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Federative Republic of Brazil. The Forum of the District of Maceió, Alagoas, is elected as the competent authority to resolve any questions that may arise from this document, expressly renouncing any other, however privileged it may be.